Thursday, December 19, 2013

Udderly Smooth


Have you ever walked through the aisles of the store you're in and seen a product called Udderly Smooth...with packaging that looks like cow markings? I know I sure had, but had never tried the product until now...The generous folks at Udderly Smooth  sent me a box full of products and a few samples and I have to say, this may be the product you are looking for.

So, first, from their website:
Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, forDiabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses.
Pioneered by a Pharmacist, reasonably priced and made in America’s heartland. Use Udderly Smooth® daily for smooth, soft skin head to toe.
AND:

 Original Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream is a greaseless, stainless water-based moisturizer with a light fresh fragrance.
           Originally developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream. is used            by many people for their dry and chapped skin.
           Use Udderly Smooth® as an everyday multipurpose moisturizing lotion. Udderly                  Smooth®. contains rich moisturizing ingredients that perform to soften dry,                          chapped skin.

Ok, so you may be thinking...this was originally created for cows and you want me to use it on MY SKIN...well, I have to tell you trying is believing...I struggle with dry skin and my feet are ABSOLUTELY the worst!  So I gave it my best shot...

Here is what we loved:

Almost instant results...overnight, my feet were better...I wish there was a memory cream though to help me remember to put it on...but on the feet with socks...in the morning, my feet were 100% better...I think if I were to get a pedicure and then put this cream on at night...you would most likely never even know my heels were hard and cracked and terrible...

Hands- A couple of my children's hands get REALLY BAD in the winter...red up to the wrists...and of course they have to keep washing hands, because, well you all know why...and so they are often BEET red in the worst of the cold dry weather...this did NOT STING going on and worked right away!!!  There hands healed quickly and then remained moisturized.

This product soaks into the skin QUICKLY...no greasy residue, no waiting to dry.  The foot and body creams are light and sort of whipped looking.  It feels GREAT going on!

I enjoyed the light fragrance!

These products are carried in A LOT of places!  It should be easy to find!

PRICE!!!! Can we say AFFORDABLE!

They have been a family owned company for over 30 years!


What could be a challenge:

While I enjoyed the scent, those with allergies, may find it too strong.  There is a fragrance free option, but I haven't looked to see how available it is in the stores that carry their products.


And, a word from my heart...So a few of you may know that I have family members that have struggled with cancer over the past few years.  Cancer patients who battle the disease and the treatments they have to go through may be able to use this product for some of the side effects the treatment may cause on your skin.  I am not offering any medical advice here, but you can read about it on the website and then ask your doctor if Udderly Smooth is the right product for you.  There is also some information about diabetes skin care there too!



What I got:
 Udderly Smooth® Foot Cream with Shea Butter $6.50


Udderly Smooth® Body Cream, 12 oz. Jars $5.75

Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream, 4 oz. Tube $2.75

Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream, 2 oz. tube $1.75

Udderly Smooth can also be used for:
* Dry and chapped skin
* As a shaving lotion
* Chamois cream for bicyclists
* Needlework and quilting


There are quite a few places to find Udderly Smooth products, but you can order online as well. And...it looks like you can find a $1 off coupon on their facebook page

Just for fun...


See what others thought about Udderly Smooth here

No comments: